Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative [0.11.0] ZirconCraftPE - The MCPE Creative Server | IP = mcpe.zircon.at

Comments in 'Servers' started by Blubbll, Oct 3, 2013.

1. TheNile

TheNile New Member

Minecraft User:
    TheNile
    Blubbll can u plz reenable shovels?
  2. aaronth07

aaronth07 New Member

Hey im trying to make a server of my own and there is some cool things on your server that I want to do on mine. So first: in your server name you have "Players Online: x/x". How do you display how many people are online in the title? And also, can you host multiple servers on the same device/computer? If so how? And with your IP i know you used dot.tk for it but when it doesnt work on mine, any ideas why? And 1 More thing: Do you have any recomended plugins for pvp? On my faction world ppl cant hit eachother ive tried /pvp on/off it doesnt work and i protector doesnt work. Also im outside of my spawn protection. Thanks for your help!
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
  3. BigB123

BigB123 New Member

Minecraft User:
    BigB123
    A lot of servers I tried are all right but best so far ur the best and I would like some.help with my server some.time.if u could find out how to its a sky block slash hunger games
  4. AwesomeDude5

AwesomeDude5 New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftCatBro
    Server not working for me...
  5. AwesomeDude5

AwesomeDude5 New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftCatBro
    Got it working!